Saturday, April 24, 2010


The plan for today was Stonehenge.
The plan was to get up early, take the train to Salisbury, and spend day seeing Stonehenge, Old Sarum, and Salisbury Cathedral. That was the plan.
Then, on Friday, I was invited to a barbecue. I had such a good time. At one point, I was laughing so hard, I was in tears. All the people I met at this party were awesome. But by the time I got back to my flat it was very late.
Today, I went back to the British Museum and spent most of the day there. I was able to see a Clovis point, Mayan lintels, mummies, a statue from Easter Island, and a fragment of the beard of the Sphinx.
So, no Stonehenge today, but tomorrow it will happen!

2 comments:

  1. So, did you make it to Stonehenge??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet. It was raining on Sunday when I woke up. I'm going this Monday, only a 10% chance of rain.

    ReplyDelete