Saturday, April 24, 2010

Last weekend was a relaxing weekend for me. I spend last Saturday, April 17th, walking around London. Started the day at Leicester Square.
Walked to Seven Dials and did some window shopping. Seven Dials is a road circle with 7 roads coming from the circle. Each of the 7 roads is lined with small shops and boutiques. Lots of vintage shops, with really cool clothing.
Onward to Covent Garden. More shops, but also street performers, and a open air food market. The food was awesome!
That night, I saw Love Never Dies, at the Adelphi Theatre. Love Never Dies takes place 10 years after the events in Phantom of the Opera. I have not seen Phantom yet, but I loved Love Never Dies. And I now HAVE to see Phantom while I am here.

2 comments:

  1. "The food was awesome." Something I cannot imagine ever hearing Amber Jelle say...

    ReplyDelete